For Your Pleasure
- Hot buffet breakfast with made to order omelets served Monday through Friday 6:30am to 9:30am and Weekends and Holidays 7:30am to 10:30am
- Wi-Fi and hardwire connections in every room and suite
- Local and toll-free telephone calls (throughout the continental USA and Canada).
- Coffee, tea water available 24 hours in our lobby
- Copies and faxing at our front desk
- 24 hour business center with computer access, online access and printing
- 24 hour use of fitness center located in our lower lobby
- 24 hour use of the washer and dryer with complimentary detergent located on the 5th floor
- Daily selection of newspapers in our lobby during breakfast
- Social hour every Tuesday from 5pm to 7pm in our lobby
- Use of our netbooks, X-Box 360, Wii and DVD rental.
- Use of our GPS units.
Some other things you should know
For Your Pleasure
- There are over 40 restaurants and pubs within a 5 block radius
- A room service menu is provided in the guest directory located in the nightstand
- There are extra towels in the dresser drawer
- We have a selection of personal care products at the front desk
- We have written directions to many locations throughout Central New York at the front desk
- We have umbrellas available when it rains
- We have snow brushes and scrapers when it snows
- We have a battery jumper pack in case you leave your vehicle lights on
- We have a selection of card games at the front desk
- We have a selection of DVDs you may borrow from the front desk
- We have an Xbox and a Wii with a selection of games at the front desk
Suite Features & Amenities
- Premium pillow top mattresses with triple sheeting.
- Upscale mini-bar.
- State-of-the-art flat screen television and DVD player.
- Coffee maker with locally produced coffee.
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove-top.
||Check-in: 5 p.m. Check-out: 2 p.m.|
||A valid credit card is required at the time of reservation and at check-in, guests must be 21 years of age or older to reserve.|
||Standard policy is 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee; cancellation policies change based on the rate type selected.|
||The Jefferson Clinton Hotel is 100% non-smoking.|
||The hotel does not accept pets.|