Luxury Perks for Your Downtown Syracuse Stay
From a convenient business center to exceptional fitness facilities, the Jefferson Clinton Hotel offers an array of amenities guaranteed to enhance your stay.
Start your day off right with a tasty hot breakfast buffet, featuring fluffy made-to-order omelets. Afterwards, grab an energizing workout at the fitness center, where you’ll find a treadmill, elliptical trainer, free weights and a recumbent bicycle with personal TVs.
Print your boarding pass at our business center. Additional perks include complimentary use of our laundry room, as well as fresh fruit, coffee and tea available in the lobby at all times. Enjoy a movie in your room with our premium cable package with on-demand content featuring HBO.
And be sure to drop by our lobby again for Social Hour which takes place Monday through Thursday from 5pm to 6pm. We feature a selection of great local fingerlake wines, various cheeses, crackers and dips. It’s a great opportunity to meet and mingle with our staff and other guests.
With our stylish Clinton Room, totaling about 650 square feet of space, the Jefferson Clinton Hotel is also an ideal venue for special events. Our downtown location, within steps of the business district and more than 40 restaurants, also make us the perfect choice for corporate or social groups. Ask about our group rates on accommodations.
For your comfort and convenience, we offer the following services and amenities:
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Room service provided by area restaurants
- Complimentary hot buffet breakfast with made to order omelets served Monday through Friday 6:30am to 9:30am and weekends and holidays 7:30am to 10:30am
- Complimentary guest washer and dryer
- Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee and tea in the lobby
Each month we feature a different business where our guests receive a special deal! For April 2016 all of our guests get a discount at Empire Brewing Company. Prime Steakhouse, Peppino's and Funk N Waffles offer our guests a discount year-round!
We’re committed to sustainability
Management and staff at the Jefferson Clinton Hotel work hard to minimize the impact our operations have on the world around us while ensuring our guests have a relaxing and memorable experience. We call it Sustainable Hospitality.
Here are a few of the initiatives we’ve taken to provide a healthier, more eco-friendly hotel experience:
- Green seal paper towels, toilet tissue and facial tissue throughout
- Sales marketing pieces and guest paper products are printed on 100% recycled stock
- Guests are offered e-folios at departure
- We provide recycling bins in all guestrooms, admin space and throughout our public space
- Green seal certified cleaning products where applicable- including laundry detergents
- We have switched 90% of our paint to low or no VOC paint
- We have a linen re-use program in place
- We use environmentally sensitive amenities in our guestrooms
- We have 90% energy efficient lighting with a bulb recycling program in place
We’re working hard to change our procedures to limit our impact on the environment- please let us know any suggestions you may have
We’re committed to wellness
All of our Presidential Suites and several of our Executive Suites are now allergy friendly. Our PURE guest rooms have gone through a comprehensive process to dramatically improve the air quality and nearly eliminate most irritants. If you are one of the millions of Americans affected by allergies, this offers the perfect room option for your allergy-friendly stay. As you open the door to one of our allergy friendly rooms, you will immediately notice the crisp and clean air surrounding you. All of the surfaces in this remarkable guestroom, including special mattress and pillow covers, are treated to reduce allergens, resist molds, spores and dust mites. We care about your health and we feel confident that our PURE experience will fulfill your every need for comfort.