Welcome To The Jefferson Clinton Hotel Downtown Armory Square
An "Award Winning" Hotel In Downtown Syracuse
Discover a unique blend of elegance, history and personalized service at the Jefferson Clinton Hotel Downtown Armory Square. Perfectly located in downtown Syracuse’s Historic Armory Square, these charming accommodations provide the ultimate in comfort for both business and leisure travelers.
Step inside this remarkable 1927 hotel and delve into its rich history. Shortly after its construction, the Jefferson Clinton Hotel endured several failed ownership's due to the Great Depression. In 2001, new owners restored the building to its past glory and re-opened the hotel with 8 rooms and 60 suites. A second renovation updated the lobby and guestrooms. Settle into a spacious suite, and enjoy wireless Internet access, a 42-inch flat-screen TV and other perks.
The Jefferson Clinton Hotel provides a lovely meeting space with 645 square feet and floor to ceiling windows, perfect for social or corporate gatherings. If you’re looking for an enchanting wedding venue, consider the adjacent Landmark Theatre – a historic building with a stunning gilded interior – or the ultra-chic SKY Armory, which can accommodate up to 900 guests.
From the unique history of Clinton Square to great shopping at Destiny USA, you’ll be in the perfect spot to explore everything Syracuse has to offer.
Upscale shopping, fascinating museums and some of the most enticing restaurants that Central New York has to offer – you’ll find all this and more just steps from the Jefferson Clinton Hotel.
FEATURES & LOCATION
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet with over 50 items including made to order omelets and Belgian waffles daily
- Spacious Suites with premium pillow-top mattresses, large screen TV's, complimentary Wi-Fi and full kitchens
- On-site Fitness Center and Business Center
- In the heart of Historic Armory Square with shopping, dining, music, arts and entertainment
- Easy access to Syracuse University, The Carrier Dome, Destiny USA, The NYS Fairgrounds & Empire Expo Center, St. Joseph's Health Amphitheater at Lakeview and the downtown business district