About The Jefferson Clinton Hotel
A HISTORIC HOTEL IN SYRACUSE, NY
Built in 1927, the Jefferson Clinton Hotel stands as one of the most historic hotels in Syracuse. And yet we’re also one of the most modern and sustainable, with an array of amenities and initiatives designed to promote healthy living and protect and preserve our vital natural resources for future generations.
SUSTAINABLE FEATURES & INITIATIVES
Management and staff at the Jefferson Clinton Hotel work hard to minimize the impact our operations have on the world around us while ensuring our guests have a relaxing and memorable experience. We call it Sustainable Hospitality.
We’re working hard to change our procedures to limit our impact on the environment- please let us know any suggestions you may have.
- Green seal paper towels, toilet tissue and facial tissue throughout
- Sales marketing pieces and guest paper products are printed on 100% recycled stock
- Guests are offered e-folios at departure
- We provide recycling bins in all guestrooms, admin space and throughout our public space
- Green seal certified cleaning products where applicable- including laundry detergents
- We have switched 90% of our paint to low or no VOC paint
- We have a linen re-use program in place
- We use environmentally sensitive amenities in our guestrooms
- We have 90% energy efficient lighting with a bulb recycling program in place